This site is sponsored by
Peter Puck Rules
- Each player must pay entry fee of $240 no later than the third game of the season. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!! Any team using a player who has remained unpaid after this game will forfeit any points! Any player who has not paid league fees by November 1st can be replaced.
- Helmets must be worn, no slapshots or body checking!!!!
- Minor penalties shall be 3 minutes straight time.
- A player assessed 3 minor penalties in one game shall be ejected from that game. (No suspension)
- A major penalty is an automatic game suspension.
- 1st Offence: 2 Game Suspension
- 2nd Offence: League Suspension (Pending meeting of team reps)
- Any major penalties may be reviewed by committee.
- Any player assessed a major penalty, team to play short-handed for 5 minutes.
- A match penalty will be considered a major penalty.
- Any player assessed a game misconduct will sit out the remainder of that game (no suspension).
- Any player assessed a game misconduct, team to play short-handed for 3 minutes.
- Any harassment from the playerís bench will result in a player receiving a 3 minute unsportsmanlike penalty. Further abuse will result in ejection from that game. (no suspension, no additional team penalty).
- Simultaneous penalties, neither team will play short-handed.
- Play-offs: Major penalty - minimum 2 game suspension and review!
- A penalty called as an attempt to injure results in ejection from the game and 1 game suspension. Team will play short handed for 5 minutes.
- Any attempt to injure in the final game of the playoffs: 6 game suspension and fine of $50.00 to be enforced the following season!
- Physical or verbal abuse of the officials WILL NOT be tolerated and suspension will take effect immediately with review by the committee!
- Any complaint filed by the officials to the league about a player's behavior either during or after play will result in immediate suspension and a review by the committe!
- Any physical or verbal confrontations occuring off the ice after a game will result in a 2 game suspension. This infraction can be reported by any player in the league.
- Any player in the judgment of the official to be intoxicated shall not be allowed to play.
- High-sticking the puck will result in a stoppage of play with no penalty.
- A slap-shot is considered anything above the player's knee at the discretion of the official. No penalty. Face-off in offending teamís end of ice.
- The final 2 minutes of a regulation game may be played using stop-time when the difference between team scores is 2 goals or less. The team that wants stop time is responsible for running the clock.
- All games will be finished regardless of the number of players on the ice.
- The no red line rule is in effect.
- Only one game during the play-offs can you use a spare goalie, except for the final game which must have a league goalie. (League meeting for special circumstances.)
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the rec. centre!